BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #107



1. Enough with the packed schedule, I want to sleeeeeeeep.

2. The Canucks vs The Flames cause* me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving chocolate, it's a post-holiday withdrawl.

4. Watching my Mr slide down the hill and land on his feet after hitting that big jump makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to my mom's house to give them all a great big hug next week.

6. Kim (my step-dad) has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quite possibly sewing, tomorrow my plans include finding that piece to my tripod and Sunday, I want to watch a few movies and drink a few mugs of tea!


S
eriously. It's -35C outside (with the wind chill), and it's 59F in our house. 59. The thermostat is set to 70 something and it's 59. We're goin to my MIL where there heat actually works and I'm not required to wear long john's inside.

7 thoughtful remarks:

LarryG said...

brrrrrrrrr! it was in single digits here in alabama... i know y'all must be frizzy!
sending warm air y'all's way!

Diana_CT said...

And here I was complaining because it was -9F. My teeth are chattering just thinking about -31F.

Anonymous said...

Here's a hug for you!

Your boys are handsome! =)

Happy blogging!

Janet said...

I was shivering just reading this post!

Jack said...

We are getting the same temps here in Halifax too... normal January cold snap.

Hope you are somewhere keeping your kiddies, the mr and yourself warm this weekend :)

Jodi said...

That is cold!! I hope you get your heat situation figured out! Stay warm!

In My Opinion said...

haha. Just reading about funny sledding incidents makes me smile. I didn't even have to be there; we've had plenty of those.

Happy Friday...stay warm!