BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Can't Believe They Sold This!

We have company over tonight, and the two ppl who came brought Wendy's Chicken sandwiches with them. My Mr came upstairs to fetch me from what I was doing, and told me what was going on.
They got their sandwiches and began eating. Apparently the first bite tasted wonderful, and one of them is quoted as saying "This is a very juicy sandwich!" The second bite, however, sent up red flags, and when he looked down at his food...this is what he saw:


If that had been me, there wouldn'tve been anything holding me back from yelling. I am such a very understanding person and go out of my way to not make a scene when I'm not happy with something, but this is just too much. The chicken is only cooked on the outer portion and completely raw, to the point of having blood in the middle. Talk about food turn off.

6 thoughtful remarks:

My expressions LIVE said...

Ok....that would not make me happy, usually tolerant....probably not so much!

Jack said...

And that isn't just a little uncooked, it's bloody well RAW!

From now on I will be checking before chompin'.

Hepburn Hilton said...

yeeww! That is disgusting!!! And dangerous to eat to....

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Hi Amber, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Nice to meet you. :)

What happened to the 'quality control' in that place they bought the chicken from?

cheatymoon said...

Wow. That's terrible. My 13 yr old son is playing with the idea of becoming a vegetarian (he's not 100% there). If I showed him this photo - he'd be there...
('course I had a chicken sandwich for supper tonight - homemade, lol).

Amarie said...

I definitely would have went back and gave them an earful. Yuck!