BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthmarks


Ok, so for the first in a series of who knows how many.
First part of my body I want work on...this birthmark on my lower back. I hate it. I can't stand it because I'm just never gonna have smooth clear skin because of this damned birthmark. It's really only one of many birthmarks that have all over my body. I plan on covering it up with a black panther tattoo when I'm not busy nursing or having kids. You tell me, why should I love it?

5 thoughtful remarks:

My expressions LIVE said...

It is a very sexy attribute that separates you from others, birthmarks are very sexy....I dunno...I find them sexy and intriguing.

Jack said...

Dear Amber,
"You may see your body as a collection of flaws, but more often than not, it is the so-called flaw that provides the counterpoint that creates a vision of beauty. The old adage is true: If we all looked alike, then much of the appeal of the visual world would be lost."
Link

I say, show it off...Get a tattoo but get the outline of a heart or flower around the birthmark

Hepburn Hilton said...

Cindy Crawford's birthmark MADE her.

But, I can understand you being disliking it - there are things I don't like about myself to. So typical woman!

I have a friend; Megan - and she is convinced that one of her but cheeks is bigger then the other! She is so self conscious about it. Nobody sees it but her, but if it was true - that would be something to be insecure about.

I have a issue with my lower back to, for another reason then yours, but hey: at least it's not on my face!

Anonymous said...

It's an asset! =)

Janet said...

Cause it's part of you?