BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 02, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #105


1. The world is a strange and wondrous place with so much left to discover.

2. Not right now, honey, we'll fix it later was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder if my boys can tell when I just don't feel up to getting out of bed.

4. I like to say a silent thank you at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for wonderful cameras with timers.

6. Sleeping is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the kids, tomorrow my plans include maybe making sure there's no more homework that needs to be completed and Sunday, I want to relax some more and gear up for the return of school!

3 thoughtful remarks:

Janet said...

Thank you for playing, Happy New Year and have fun this weekend :-)

cheatymoon said...

Love your answer to #4. Have a great weekend.

Jack said...

When my kids were younger, I always dreaded back to school... There's something to be said for vacations and no schedules.

Happy Friday, hope you have a great weekend :)