BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Goin Retro

Was feelin nostalgic tonight after reading everyone's Saturday 9, and thought I'd do something different with the kids. So, to try and stay warm, even though we now have a fancy schmancy new space heater, we built a fort on the floor in front of the computer, and instead of the same old movies online, I decided to choose, and went with this classic choice. Labyrinth, with Jennifer Connoly & David Bowie.
One of my all time fav's, I even had the soundtrack, LOL...for the record I would've given in to him. ;o)

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

What's up Dear, are you really visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so then you will without doubt take pleasant know-how.

Stop by my homepage :: altec bucket trucks for sale
My website :: bucket truck blog