BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 09, 2009

Ugh. I guess I must've really needed that sleep I got, but I almost feel like I got a sleep hangover. I'm antsy, anxious, and irritated, and happy. WTF.
Cleaning today. Washed the floors, cleaned the bathroom, doing laundry, vacuumed. Gosh, it's amazing how much more cleaning and picking up is required when one extra person is at home. I'm being supportive though...I'm sharing couch potato time, and entertaining H.
Gonna hafta take H to the Dr.'s, figure stuff out.
Blech. That's how I'm feeling. I need some alone time. I love my family, but 24/7 is too much time with other people...I can usually sneak in about an hour a day during H nap time, but not since the mr was injured. Oh well...I'll get around to it I suppose...it's only temporary.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you got a lot done -- good job! Hang in there! Glad you were able to get some sleep!