BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Chalk It Up

You know, I do a lot of stupid things. I admit it, I do.
I've been fighting a feeling of "I know I'm forgetting something" for the whole day.
MIL comes over, and asks, Has D had his medicine yet (they were preparing for Violin practice) and I say "Oh, No I haven't. Let me grab it out of the fridge."
Yesterday we went to MIL's where I got to clean out their garage (sounds weird, but it drives me nuts whenever I'm in it cause I itch to tidy it up a bit). I knew we'd be there for a bit so I took their medicine with us. Only, when we got home we were all bagged & since H was asleep in his seat we agreed we'd just leave everything until "later".
Normally, I hate that phrase, cause it usually means we're not going to get it out until days later, if at all.
Can you guess what happened?
Yup, we left the medicines (Flavored Amoxicillan) in the back of the truck, in our heated garage overnight.
That feeling of forgetting something was me trying to remind my useless self to put the medicines in the fridge where they belonged.
Damn it all to fricken %^#%$#%&)^)(&*()&
*sigh*
Call the Dr's, then call the pharmacy, and wait. Now we've missed almost a full days' worth of doses. Frick.
I blame my useless cold-ridden brain for dismissing important information because it's too sick to hold onto it. Honest.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Well if thats the worst thing you ever do then they will make it though just fine.

Jack said...

Shit happens! We've all been there, don't be so hard on yourself :)

Janet said...

man, I hate when I do that, too.