BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Carry On

Sometimes I really just don't understand it. I guess I need to face up, and just go with the flow. I feel a little stressed tonight, a little out of whack, exasperated, frustrated, tired. I need some re-direction and maybe quite possibly a drink. It's been a while.
Course, when I need it most, I blog hop, and clear my mind by reading other's thoughts for the day and eventually find just what I needed. No sympathetic ears, but someone who can give sound advice without actually intending it. You can see the hand in that little way, and it gives me what I need to carry on with my day.

4 thoughtful remarks:

Kitten said...

I like that last picture!

Nietha said...

the second pic is real cool. you should do a smooshed-against-glass pic, methinks

My expressions LIVE said...

Alright seeing your lips like that make me want to smooch on them..;) Both pictures are very nice....xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Excellent pics. Glad you found what you needed out there in blogville.

Hope your today is mo betta!