BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #114



And...here we go!

1. Holding the door open at the store was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place a whole 'nother ball game.

3. I'd rather you listened in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or water.

5. Sometimes we walk separate paths, but we usually find our way back together.

6. Our children remind(s) me that there is always going to be a reason to hope for better.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the second session of OWL, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my MIL's B/F's b-day and Sunday, I want to make it to service again and possibly finish the immigration paperwork!

5 thoughtful remarks:

My expressions LIVE said...

Very clever...Happy friday! xoxox

Jack said...

Have fun at the parties... happy Friday!

Stacey said...

LOL about your getting to church an hour early! I used to work at a church & there was 1 family who never remembered to change their clocks. It got to be really fun after a while. I'd pick up donuts & make coffee & have it ready for them.

Have a fun weekend! Oh, your boys are just precious!

Stacey

stephanie said...

Lovely, especially #5. :)

Diana_CT said...

LOL, when I first read "the second session of OWL" the first thing that popped into my mind was the Harry Potter books and the OWL test they take. :-)