BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday Thunks


1. This cat- Link- scary or cute? That f*in thing is the freakiest animal I've ever seen!

2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reproducing again. Good idea or don't care? Don't care really.

3. Do you smile at strangers when you make eye contact? I try to

4. What percentage of your sarcasm isn't really sarcasm at all? 20%?

5. If you were to be a dog breed, which breed would you be? Great Dane, baby. Big, gangly, yet graceful. High maintenance, yet playful. That's me.

6. Go grab the closest book. Open up to page 27. Whats the 4th sentence? (The ideas of another) Frenchman, Arthur de Gobineau (1816-1882), already a man of the right (and a contributor tot he royalist press, took a new portentous turning.)
The Crisis of Reason: European Thought, 1814-1914 - J.W. Burrow

7. When's the last time someone put one over on you, told you a story that you totally fell for when it wasn't anywhere near true? Only thing that comes to mind is my birthday. Had no clue my Mr was throwing a surprise party for me, and when I saw/spoke with some of the folk earlier that day, I had no clue they were going to be at my party.

8. Ever seen Michael Jackson in person? Ew. No

9. Do you have a gut? Yep. All baby belly, and the fat that I just don't care enough to lose. SO attractive.

10. What is one thing in your kitchen you have too many/too much of? Utensils. They fill one entire drawer & a counter jar. Spatulas, slotted spoons, ladles, serving spoons. Too many. Really though, I need them each and every holiday.

11. Ever had a colon cleansing? No. Is that something someone usually gets?

4 thoughtful remarks:

Berleen said...

Great answers, as usual :)

Kimber said...

Great answer on #5. I love Danes. Thanks for playing!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Freaky is the right word for that cat...

Maria's Space said...

Good answers, especially the baby fat one. I am still holding onto some of mine too.