BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #115


As always, Friday Fill-Ins is hosted by Janet. Click the icon to play along.
Happy Friday the 13th!

1. When I look to the left, I see my curtains lit up by the morning sun.

2. The dining room is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work it's magic, everything takes time.

4. If I can fix that for you, it'll be done dirt cheap!

5. Voting is a responsibility that all (age appropriate) qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any negativity feel free to leave it at the door.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to either a movie or OWL, tomorrow my plans include I'm not sure yet and Sunday, I want to make it to service!

8 thoughtful remarks:

My expressions LIVE said...

Great fill in's. I hope you have a great weekend! I must work tomorrow. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog
Your Blog is More interesting.great work.:)
moreover, ...if possible at ur free time visit mine..and give ur suggestion ..

Jack said...

I loved #6! That would be a great idea for the entryway in my house.

Hope your Friday is going well... enjoy your weekend :)

Janet said...

I'm so with you on #6!!!

cheatymoon said...

I love your answer to number 6! Have a great weekend, Amber!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Love #6!!!! Have a great weekend.

Amarie said...

Amen, to #3 and #5!

Diana_CT said...

I have to agree with everyone else, negativity is not welcome.