BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lemonade, My Fav!

Last week I cruised by Jack's place, and discovered she had awarded me this fabulous bit of Blog-o-sphere greatness.

The "When Life Gives You Lemons" Award.

Rules for the Lemonade Award:

  • Post the logo on your blog.
  • Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
  • Link to the nominees within your blog post.
  • Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award.

  • Now, I can't recall whom out of all my bloggy friends I've given awards to. Truly, I do try and place the most fitting & deserving ones in the slots provided because timing it everything, right? So...

    1. Jodi @ Moody Blue. I do realize she's already received this award from someone else, but this is one of those times where it's a terrific reminder of what great friends we make online, and what a wonder it is to smile.

    2. Kimber @ Life In A Zoo. It's truly amazing what mother's are capable of. I don't know how she manages, but she homeschools her children, and I know from experience how much devotion that must take. I admire that she has the ability to stay relatively sane during those rough times that I've witnessed being a frequent visitor to her blog for the last few months. She's a special kind of lady :o)

    3. John @ Curdled - I haven't been a reader for long, actually the first time I can remember reading I was instantly sucked into his world, and how different his was, from mine. I'm intensely curious about him, and I love the snippits he provides about his world when he blogs.

    4. my MIL Ronnie @ Certifiable. We've been family for nearly 8 years and I keep finding new reasons to love her each and every day. It will never fail to amaze me how she can be such a pillar of strength when we start to fail each other.

    2 thoughtful remarks:

    Jodi said...

    Awwww, Thank you Amber!! That was so sweet of you. Having it twice is twice as nice :) You are awesome, thanks so much. I need to smile these days!!

    Anonymous said...

    It's nice to be appreciated and to hear about it! Thank you SO much...made my day!