BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #117


And...here we go!

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a family of rabbits."

2. "We all know she did it, but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and with it the world was rinsed clean."

4. "Jack Sparrow gloomily eyed the water, from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and every time she breathed she could feel it tighten around her."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and often relieve those who are prepared." (yeah, don't know what that's all about, it was the first thing that popped into my head)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our school's Mardi Gras Fundraiser (you know, that thing I've been working on since November?), tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to make it to service, as I've missed the last two weeks!

I'm so excited that today's the Mardi Gras event. I'm looking forward to spending some time having fun playing games, and people watching, and taking lots of pictures. I hope no one's disappointed with all of the prizes that we've rounded up, and that everything goes smoothly. I'm not nearly as nervous as i usually get, so that's a big relief. I've got a few things to accomplish today before I can say I did it all, so I had better hop to it, cause we all know when things get busy there's never enough hours in the day. Wish us luck!

5 thoughtful remarks:

Unknown said...

great answers! have a wonderful time at your mardi gras event!!! And a great weekend too.

Jack said...

Have fun at the school event tonight Amber!

My expressions LIVE said...

You almost have me doing these friday fill ins....great answers....Enjoy tonite...xoox

Amarie said...

Good luck! And have fun :-).

Janet said...

hehehe of course I love your answer to #4 :-)