BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 06, 2009

My Brain Is Melting

Ugh...I'm actually sick of my computer, and the chair in front of it.
I'm sick of being so busy, and I'm rather sick of having to try and occupy everyone's time. Not that those are bad things, they just seem that way right now cause I don't feel like doing what I'm doing...yet I'm doing it anyways just to make sure it gets done.
That was a mouthful...sheesh. That hurt my brain to type.
I managed to get my spreadsheets for the Raffle stuff all updated and balanced (thanks mom), and am now currently working on gathering up company logos to display on a power point presentation at the fund raiser I'm working on. It's coming up quicker than I'd like, and it's now time to put my nose to the floor and go to. Gotta work up a generic Thank You Letter, and see if we can't figure out how to get the kids' thank yous on it (we're responsible for getting the kids in school to sign them). Then gotta address the envelopes and send them out. Have to finish bundling the stuff together, and work out a schedule for the Raffle Announcements as we're responsible for it. Busy month.
In any event our total so far is $2,127.32 in donations. Not bad, I must say. I did get am email regarding a few comments that have been flying around about the total of what we've gotten so far...but in my defense the circulated spreadsheet from our last meeting wasn't up-to-date, and if they had anything negative to say about how much we've done, they obviously weren't involved at all. No worries, in any event.
My brain is melting sitting here at the comp...when I could be doing so many other things. oh well, such are the duties of a chronic volunteer.

2 thoughtful remarks:

Amarie said...

Thanks so much for the advice, Amber! I'm definitely going to invest in a tripod. I'm REALLY leaning towards that Sony lol. Also, since you're a "hands-on" person like me, you might be able to get some good tips or reference here: http://digital-photography-school.com/

Try to enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

melted brains are not good!!!