I was so pleasantly surprised to find in the midst of my hustle of Thursday that the wonderful Jack over at Slightly Off-Center, has awarded me this Kreativ Blogger Award. It made my day :o)
So, the rules are:
♥ List 6 things that make you happy.
♥ Pass the award onto 6 Bloggers you consider to be Kreativ.
♥ Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
♥ Link to the blogs receiving the award.
♥ Notify the recipients.
6 things that make me happy
- My sons
- Toe socks
- Beating a Sudoku Puzzle
1. BeccA from BeccA's Buzz, who is also known for Give Me Five Monday. I like the little pictures she find to go with her posts, and the fabulous background on her blog.
2. LarryG over at Yesterday, Today, and Forever. He's got some beautiful poetry that I enjoy reading. It makes me think, and it gives me that little bit of a vacation in the middle of a long day :o)
3. Ragtop Day. I can't recall how I came across her but it was through random blog hopping that I'm coming to really enjoy. Anyhow, I really got wrapped up reading her humorous and insightful posts in an everyday life as a single mother of two girls. I'm also jealous that I don't have two girls! lol
4. Diana from Diana's Little Corner in the Nutmeg State. I happened upon her blog through the Friday Fill-In meme that I take part in. I admire all of the posts devoted to social activism surrounding Trans-Gendered people and their rights. I found it very eye-opening the first time I read it, and I admit it...I'm hooked.
5. Yellow Rose from Yellow Roses Garden. I believe I happened upon her blog through the Friday Fill-In as well. I like her blog layout, and the fact that she calls herself Yellow Rose cause my name is Amber Rose. She also takes some great pictures :o)
6. Dorky Dad. I blog hopped over to his site one day and he had me in tears reading about his sons antics and his unique take of life as a father. I keep going back, and it's more of the same. It's safe to say he's been added to my usual read blog list.
I have to say, it wasn't long ago that I only had my family as faithful readers of my blog. One Meme changed that, and I feel honored to have ANYone think of me when considering handing out an award. So, thanks for making me feel so special because it's a terrific feeling to know that a) I'm not alone in the world, and b) people can actually relate to the everyday experiences I have, which is a saving grace on those days where I feel two strands away from pulling all of my hair out.
Now...if you'll excuse me, I hafta go tell those ppl that I've passed it on to them :o)