BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #98



And...here we go!

1. Please feel free to serve yourself in my house.

2. When I clean the bathroom with lysol I can't help sniffing it occasionally afterwards.

3. My favorite thing to cook is Spaghetti, because it smells so delicious while it's bubbling, and it reminds me of home.

4.When Hunter or Darius laugh, I always think "this is something I can't get enough of".

5. That's the thing I love most about having children, they make me appreciate the little things.

6. When I deal with Immigration, either in Canada or the USA, and they bring up my Native American Ancestry but end up telling me "You're not Indian Enough" always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night without the big Mr's, tomorrow my plans include possibly cleaning the house and making it smell like lysol and Sunday, I want to get to church and go to that book group, even though I haven't read the book!

12 thoughtful remarks:

Amarie said...

Mmm...spaghetti's sounding good for the weekend! Thanks for visiting :-D.

Madeleine said...

Oh # 6 would upset me, it upsets me just reading this.

My first time on your blog so hello :)

have a nice week-end

Ms. Val said...

Lysol = the smell of clean

Danielle said...

I'm with you on #4. I love hearing my kids laugh. Especially when it's that deep down good belly laugh. Oh nothing beats that!!! Have a great weekend and time out tonight!!

Janet said...

mmm, I'm craving spaghetti now! Thanks for playing :-)

sally906 said...

MMMM Love Spaghetti too :)

Immigration is the pits sometimes - how can you be not enough of anything?

Dayna said...

I love spaghetti! It's so easy to make and delicious!

Jack said...

Yup, spaghetti sauce is on my list of comfort food. I think I'll make a sauce this weekend.

Hope you have a great weekend :)

kalea_kane said...

I want some spaghetti too!!!! I loved your answers! Your Darius and Hunter are adorable!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

PS I always have to check the milk, because I am the same way...I buy it, we use it, but we never finish it. I started taking milk baths with the milk left over (if it is a day or two old...not chunky), it makes your skin wicked soft! :)

Kelly

Pooch said...

Your boys are so cute--love their names! Very interesting answers!! DH asked for spaghetti for dinner tomorrow night!
:)

Anonymous said...

goodluck on your weekend plans!

Wordy said...

I love #3 (LOL)

BTW, ur boys r so adorable!