BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Thunks


This week we will answer some unusual questions, brought to you by Kimber, the color purple and the number 13.


1. Have you ever pooped in the woods? Plenty...I'm from British Columbia, if you don't know where that is, look it up. Mountains, Woods, Lakes, Rivers...and CAMPING. You do the math. I'm pretty certain we've had this question before, haven't we? I believe I answered that's why I have TP in the Emergency kit in the back of my truck.

2. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why? I eat the cockroach of course...might sting a bit on the way down, but oh well, what's a little pain, I've had children, it's all good. Better to get some extra fiber than be miserable & Itchy, or get some sort of funky food poisoning and loose what little nutrients you have, right?

3. Bottled or Tap water? Does it really matter? I guess tap, since you asked :oD

4. Your dream job, what would it be and why? To own my own business...doing what I don't know. Oh wait...I'm supposed to say I'm doing it!

5. Do you have any snow globes? Sure, they all say Canada in them somewhere.

6. Do you like your bed? If not, what kind of bed do you want? I guess I like my bed, I find it uncomfortable most nights, but I dunno if that's due to the mattress or the pillows. Oh well. I want a super-squishy-I'm-not-going-to-wake-the other-person-up-when-I-roll-over kinda bed that swallows me whole when I lay down on it.

4 thoughtful remarks:

Kimber said...

I want a bed like that too! Thanks for playing!

Shan said...

Lol @ TP in the Emergency Kit. Not a bad idea! :)

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

I agree on your number 2

Anonymous said...

My mom's guest bed has one of those memory foam toppers and it's so squishy and comfortable!