BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #100




1. My stomach doesn't agree with lactose, and I so wish it did.
2. Junk food is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard looks decent, amazingly.
4. My mom's or my Grammas house is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of lilacs reminds me of summertime in Kelowna.
6. Sleep is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my Christmas Decorations up, tomorrow my plans include sedating the kids so I can sleep in (j/k) and Sunday, I want to Relax a little!

8 thoughtful remarks:

Autumn said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

girl, we have like 3 things to put outside and then some lights. we are still trying to add onto our collection of things too!

-have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the sleep...hope you get some!!

4streegrrl said...

Weird coincidence: For #5, I thought about growing up in Penticton with lilac bushes in my yard, and how my friend and her mother were allergic to lilac! :)

Thanks for reminding me about pulling out the Christmas decorations. I keep forgetting that December is just around the corner!

Have a great weekend. :)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I'll have to agree with your #1. My tummy doesn't like dairy products either. I can take it in small increments. Thanks for stopping by my place. Take Care!!

Sherrie

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of lilacs!!!
:)

Clarence said...

Have fun putting up the christmas decorations! (That pic of your sons is so sweet.)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,
Happy decorating. Don't you just love it when it's all done? I hope you have a great weekend.

Diana_CT said...

I have a lilac tree outside my bedroom window, so in the spring the room fills with its fragrance.