BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday Thunks - Happy Thanksgiving!


Welcome to the November 27th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color crimson and the number 34 (as in days left in the year).

1. Today is the biggest day in your chosen career. You have THE job interview. Everything must be spot on. As you are getting dressed, you realize Oops!, you forgot to do laundry. You have NO clean underwear. What do you do? Go commando, wear yesterday's dirty undies, wear them inside out, buy new ones on the way to the interview or just say screw it and go back to bed?
If it's that important of an interview, you know I'd be buyin some new super special lucky undies.
I would consider stealing a pair of the Mr.'s as well.

2. If you took a fully cooked turkey and a ripe watermelon and dropped them from 50 ft up, which would make a bigger splat and mess?
The Watermelon I guess.


3. An ex lover, friend, or spouse is in a serious accident, they have lost their current memory and think you 2 are still together. S/he keeps calling for you from their hospital bed. The family calls begging you to come visit until s/he regains current memory. Do you go?
I go, but I take current spouse with me, and I refresh the ex's memory. Is that cruel?


4. You have the opportunity to meet your favorite famous person. You have heard the person isn't nice in real life. Do you go ahead and meet them or choose to keep your fantasy of them real to you? Why or Why not? I meet them, because it's time for some new fantasies anyways.

5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source?
I used to eat lemons for lunch. HAHA, that sounds so macho. No, actually I used to take lemons with me to school and have my teacher slice them for me, where I would then proceed to eat them with my lunch. Don't anymore, actually, I don't even buy them...but I do like pink lemonade! So, Food Source would be my answer, in a roundabout way.


6. If chosen to be in a horror/suspense movie, would you do it? If so, would you be willing to be the first person killed in the movie?
I would be the slasher baby!! I wouldn't wanna be the first person killed, unless it was someone really important, like the president or something. Ever notice how in slasher flicks they're always nobodies who are running away from said slasher? I wanna see a slasher flick in the UN while everyone is there...*POP* Ohhh, there goes the PM of England, *POP* Ouch, there goes the president of France (do they have one?), *PING* There goes Japan's PM and so on. I think that'd be cool, throw the world into chaos with one slasher.


7. It's raining. It's cold. You cannot leave the house. How do you spend the day?
I bust out the tents and tunnels, and the ball pit, and I make a really cool fort in which we have a picnic and watch a few movies in. Did I mention we'd all be taking a bath and drinking some hot chocolate and reading a few books together? Oh, and if there's nothing to do the next day (school and such) I think I'd force all my boys to have a make-up & nail polish kinda day. Yup, you read that right.

4 thoughtful remarks:

Kimber said...

#s 6 & 7 had me rolling! Awesome answers! Have a great day and thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

ShannonW said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Jack said...

lol @#7.. You need a little girl!
Happy Thanksgiving to you! I was wondering... being a Canadian living in the US, do you have two Thanksgivings?

Come on by my spot when you get a chance, I have something for you.