BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

it's Snoopy Dance Time!

Thanks to Kimber, who game me my very first ever awards. Yep, that's right, my award cherry is broke.



For the Uber Amazing Award:

* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.


For The Sparkly Award:
Post this badge on your site and link back to Maternal Spark. Then award 5 of your blog friends who have sparked creativity, conversation, controversy and friendships with you!

For both awards I nominate:

Janet - she is where all my meme's began. It all started with the Friday Fill-Ins that I first read on her site, and then all my blogging really began. I'm also addicted to her What Is Is Wednesday's cause she takes amazing pictures...plus her "Why So Serious" tattoo is pretty freakin cool!

Helen - Originally I met her through my aunt, we went to a Concert together way back when, and I guess in the last 6 months or so I really got hooked on her blog as she was just getting ready to have her first baby, Lily. I love reading the highlights of being a new parent, and a wife, as well as the activist thoughts that inspire me to be a better person, though it may be through the small things I am able to do.

Canucklehead - Always good for a giggle or a "moment" as he's a terrific writer. I find it enjoyable to surf his site as he's got some great jokes, pictures, and some pretty cute kids. Plus I love the references to bacon.

Nietha - Ok, so I know we're related and that makes me biased, but she writes a really amazing game review when she wants to. It's updated sporadically , but it makes for an interesting read.

CoffeeSlut - Admittedly I haven't paid many visits to her site, but it's memorable simply because she's a slut. I look foreward to seeing her icon each week when I complete the Thursday Thunks.

The Junk Drawer - I've only been reading Kathy's blog for about a month now, but boy oh boy have I gotten a few giggles from it. I found her site through Canucklehead's site, actually, when he recieved an award last month from someone, he listed her as an award recepient.

I know I should probably do a list for both, but I honestly don't "read" that many blogs. I blog surf a bunch, but I'm not really that committed to too many out there. Also, I should state that these are in no particular order... :o)
*does Snoopy Dances* I like this award business, it makes me feel special :oD

5 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Awww, shucks, you like me, you really like me!! :D :D Thanks, Amber. Now I must nominate people too. :D

Janet said...

Thank you so much for the pretty sparkly award and the lovely words :-) I appreciate it!

Kathy said...

Thank you, Amber! I love how we met via Canucklehead. He's quite the matchmaker. He and I share an unhealthy love of bacon. Is it bad my mouth is watering at the mere typing of that word?

Canucklehead said...

Thanks a lot - I really appreciate both the award AND your super-nice comments! All the best - CHEERS!

ps - mmmmmmmmmmmmm, bacon.

Coffee Slut said...

"it's memorable simply because she's a slut." hahahaha I love it!

Thank you soooo much, you're too sweet! I hope you have a wonderful week!