BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #97




1. My blueprint for success includes keeping track of how many hours I sleep a day.
2. A sucker leftover from Halloween was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Oil of Olay, I suppose.
4. Sleeping can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about a man named Jed, poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed.
6. Honesty is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my Anniversary with the Mr. without the kids!, tomorrow my plans include doing a Raffle Committee Mtg. and Sunday, I want to get to church for the third week in a row!

7 thoughtful remarks:

LarryG said...

no 1 as in making sure you get plenty? that's a good move.

Halloween leftovers all over the place at my house.

no 4 and no1 i sense a common bond.

then one day he was shoot'n at some food, and up from the ground came a bubblin' crude...

Have a wonderful weekend = and enjoy your Anniversary! Congrats!

See my Fill-in

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversay to you, happy annivisary to you,
hhhaaaaapppppyyyyyy anniversay to you.

Hugs, mum

Danielle said...

Good answers! Happy Anniversary to you too! Have a great weekend!Thanks for stopping by. :)

Jack said...

Oooo, lukcy you - No kids!
Happy Anniversary to you both :)

Have great weekend!

LarryG said...

ummmm hadn't thought about it amber, i think my teenage kids think i am sucker ;)

Hepburn Hilton said...

Honesty is an amazing quality! Where in Ohio is Wooster? I used to live in the suburbs to Cleveland?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Sleep is so important. Thanks for stopping by my place.