BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday Thunks



1. Have you ever started your Christmas tree on fire? Nope, can't says I have.

2. How many rings do you wear? 7 is how many I have to wear, usually I wear about 5.

3. I say "dog barking", you say _________ ? Shut-up. *g*

4. How many pictures are in the room that you are in. On the wall?? I have collage frames, so, first I'll count how many frames, then I'll count how many individual pictures Mmm kay? 16 frames. 39 pictures in all.

5. Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas? Nope, I hang all the lights inside the windows. I'm smart, i don't freeze myself for that non-sense.

6. What's your favorite Christmas song? right now, I'll Be Home For Christmas.

7. What do you fill your Christmas stockings with? Little trinkets, and stuff that is a waste of time to wrap.

8. How many times a week do you charge your cell phone? Ha...once every two-three weeks. I have a Pay-As-You-Go phone from Wal Mart that I usually only use in emergencies when I'm out with the boys by myself, so I don't use it all that often.

9. Do you own any exercise equipment? What are they? Sure, we have an exercise bike, a punching bag, and some various weights in our basement, never use em though.

10. What's your cookie jar look like? A piece of Birch Bark...but I never use it. Cookies don't last long enough to put in a jar around here.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Unknown said...

The recumbent Exercise bikeis very comfy, because of their seating position they have a larger more padded seat than an upright bike.