BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Thunks



Welcome to the December 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

1. Do you like waffles? I suppose so, but only if they come loaded with Strawberries & Whipped Cream

2. Name 3 things that is within your reach right now, excluding anything to do with your computer/laptop. My yogurt that I'm eating for breakfast, my Fancy Schmancy Sony AX200 Camera, and a funky fiber optic Moose Statue that is holding skiis.


3. Do you hang laundry out on a line outside? Only in the summer...Amish do it in the winter too, though I can't imagine how long it owuld take to dry in temperatures that are cold...I'd imagine they'd freeze first. Hey, I wonder if they freeze dry!

4. Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing - which do you choose? (you have to choose one....) The ability to speak. I can sign, yeah, so I'm still in baby stages, but I have the basics of the alphabet too, so I could sign or write, or just become one of those fancy text-ers...fingers that are faster than a locomotive! I always want to be able to hear my lil guys giggle or say "I love you mom", and I need to be able to see to be creative...so, even though I love to sing, I can do without.

5. On a scale from 1 - 10, how are your computer skills? I'd say about 8. I can figure out how to run new programs, I can walk myself through tutorials, I can download programs that will help my computer, I know a bit about HTML (enough to build my own website if I wanted to, which I don't), and I can research anything that I need to figure out. Plus I'd like to say that I can type pretty fast, so I think. The only thing I can't do, is figure out how to rid a comp of a nasty virus, or re-install windows...

6. Do you volunteer or donate to anything around the holidays? Of course, not as much as I'd like though. Maybe next year when I'm at home I'll start volunteering to do the Salvation Army Can watch or something. In any event, once my boys get old enough I'm going to start dragging them out to soup kitchens and the like, even if it kills me...cause making cards for strangers isn't enough.

7. If a person receives a DUI while in government office, should he lose his/her position? Definitely. They're in a position of power, where the people put them because they thought they could trust them. If they're no better than the rest of us, thinking they can get away with breaking that rule, what other rules are they going to break??

8. Do you take vitamins? Yes, I take a One-A-Day multi-vitamin, and because I don't think it's enough (because I'm still nursing), I also take a Cal-Mag, and a Vitamin C.

9. Do you wear fingernail polish? Occasionally...my fav is when I do designs, like this!

10. If every flower in the world only grew into one color, which color would you want? Purple. Lilacs are so pretty when they're purple.

8 thoughtful remarks:

ShannonW said...

Cute nails.

Berleen said...

I could handle the world full of lilacs!

Anonymous said...

i keep trying to imagine the fiber optic moose and all i can do is laugh...tee hee.

Jodi said...

Purple rocks!

Your nails are cute!!!

I loved the freeze dry comment. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love your nails...and I love the smell of lilacs!

Nietha said...

The DUI reasoning is very true.

Janet said...

freeze dry...hahaha! Oooh those nails are funky!

Anonymous said...

loaded waffles! simply sinful!!!