BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Shot On The Spot...I Was Tagged

These are the rules:
1. DON'T change your clothes.
2. DON'T fix your hair.
3. Just take a picture.
4. Post that picture with NO editing.
5. Tag 5 people to do this.


Carina over at How to be Happy, when Sad? got me today, so I took this about five minutes after I received the tag. That's last night's party make-up you spy. I'm clean, I'm showered, but that's as far as it goes...I was actually just getting ready to walk out the door to go enjoy my little D's Christmas Music program.

My tagged folk are:
1. Jodi over @ Moody Blue
2. Diamond over @ My Pretty Pink Blogette
3. Billy Rhythm @ Philosophy of Chairs
4. Berleen @ A Straight Jacket & A Padded Room
5. YOU! My reader, come play Shot on the Spot with me, and leave me a comment to let me know you've joined in. :o)

7 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

You are SO ADORABLE!

Hepburn Hilton said...

That's sweet! I would never guess that was yesterdays make-up and I spot some nice nails to!

Jodi said...

I used up my battery taking photos of Harley the other day after he got shaved. I'll do it when I get fresh ones.

By the way - you are totally adorable!

Billy Rhythm said...

I'll play along, but I'm at the office, and my camera's at home. I'm going caroling with my church tonight, but maybe I can get it up afterwards.

My expressions LIVE said...

Scrmptious.....very sexy....xoxoxo

Amber said...

heehee, yay, I'm adorable...it's what I strive to be, you know ;o)

Billy Rhythm said...

OK, mine's up!