BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oy

Yep, I'm busy today, and I needed a break, so here I am.
Got the rest of my decorations up around the house. My fingers hurt from the push pins, why do I torture myself so? LOL
Made what little food I had planned lastnight...buckeyes and a cheese spread, and some jello shots. It sounded like fun, so I decided to give it a try. No, we don't plan on getting rowdy or nothing, cause the kids are here, I just thought it might be a nice change from the norm of rye & coke, or cran & vodka.
Gotta clean now. The Mr. did some yesterday, but the day of is always the worst as even when we do clean the kids come and tear it all up again. So, today I get to make sure things stay relatively tidy. I'm looking forward to about 6 ppl making their way here, so it won't be too busy, I hope.
I have the hiccups today. Have you ever had one of those days where you have them constantly? I eventually end up with wicked heartburn when I have days like these, where not even brown sugar can take them away. Did you know that? If you eat a spoonful of brown sugar when you get the hiccups it takes them away. I can't recall where I found that out, but it's a lifesaver.
So I haven't had an opportunity to make my party outfit like I had planned, but that's ok, so long as I have it for this Friday (D's class party) all will be well.
Got the Letters to stuff my PTO Raffle envelopes, I just hope that I can get the stuffed and out quickly, though it's looking like I may need to pay first and have them reimburse me afterwards, even though they prefer not to do that.
My brain is traveling a mile a minute, can you tell?
In any event, added a whole bunch of music to my playlist, so hopefully I'll be posting some newer music quotes soon enough.

2 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Goodness!! I want to see photos if you're going to work that hard getting decorations up! Where's the evidence? :)

I'll keep that brown sugar thing in mind. Hehee.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for Jello shots! You are just the cutest thing you know that? Ive been meaning to tell you that! You are adorable!