BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Give Me Five Monday #44 & POST #900

Yep, I blog too much...LOL

Give Me Five of your favorite holiday songs

1. Hark The Herald Angels Sing - Mariah Carey
2. Little Drummer Boy - TSO
3. Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire - Nat King Cole
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland
5. Feliz Navidad - Boney M

These are just the first five that pop into my head, if you refer to an older post, I have a set list of Christmas song versions that I HAVE to have each year that I've given more thought, but I do listen in on a few other versions as well, it's always god to browse.

3 thoughtful remarks:

BeccA's Buzz said...

I like your list, especially #1 (even though angels don't sing) but it has always been a favorite of mine at this time of year too. Par rumpa pum pum!

Hepburn Hilton said...

I am going to check out the Judy Garland song, everything she does sounds great! I enjoy reading your blog, and today I am tagging you in this game called Shot on the Spot! Hope you will play! :)

Play along!

Anonymous said...

I have so many favorites...it was hard for me just to pick 5... You have a good list...
Have a Great Christmas!!!!
Angels do sing...they give praise to our Lord !
Job 38:7
Rev 5:11-13
Luke 2:13-14