BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shoe Addicts Unite!


LOL
Ok, so to continue with Carina's post...we're discussing summer shoes, and we're also sharing pictures of our fav pair of shoes. I bought these at the bgeinning of the season for 9.99 @ Payless, and wore them straight through the entire summer. Course, they were no good by the end of it, but that's why I loved em. I loved em even more because they had a back strap tp keep them from flopping off and making that yucky squigy noise.
Yes...those are smiley faces on my toes.

7 thoughtful remarks:

Coffee Slut said...

Cute shoes ...and toes!

Hepburn Hilton said...

They look comfy! I love flip flops. And I love buying shoes that are afordable. But then, who dosn't? :)

My expressions LIVE said...

I love to make toes smile...xooxox

Janet said...

My fav shoes are my Teva flips...so comfy!

Anonymous said...

your feet are too freakin cute just like you!

LarryG said...

WOW!

Amber said...

Wow, like my toes are just that cute, or wow I'm actually wasting an entire post on my feet?
LOL
They were mainly comfy cause I did a mega amount of walking (like 7 miles every second day) in them, so that's how they got so worn out...