BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Posted a few pictures to Flickr.
I've been a sewing machine this week. So far though, I've only gotten 4 costumes done. I cut out 4 more last night though, and am planning on finishing them today. It's all basic structures, so they're they're not too difficult. I've got about 4 left after these ones and I'm done, but they're the most difficult because I have to create patterns for them from scratch.
It'll be interesting, I'll post pix of them when I get an opportunity.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber! I just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading and enjoying your posts. I know it's been forever since we've seen or talked to each other, but I still miss you terribly!

I can't believe how big Darius is getting! And Hunter is beautiful.

It's amazing how much things have changed (and how much they haven't). Do you remember Paul? We're looking for a house to buy! Can you believe it? Anyway, I'd love to talk to you, so please email me some time. alliewarner11@yahoo.com