BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hunter

I haven't blogged about him in a while.
He hit a growth spurt, where he was a bottomless pit and now he can reach about 3-4 inches in on top of the table, reach the doorknobs and get on the couch and chairs without difficulty.
Time to get the knob covers out I spose.
He knows quite a big of sign language compared to his brother at this point, and he picks it up real fast. He knows...please, ball, more, all done, hello/good-bye/nighty nighty (just waving mind you)
his words as of now are...Broom Broom (car/driving), Day Day (Darius, DaDEE (Chance), Mama (me), Tee Tee (Tia).
I'm sure he says more than that, I just can't think of them right now.
He's tall, he's quick, and DAMN is he quiet. I'll be in the kitchen, and set him down in the living room. In the time it takes for me to pick up whatever it is I was doing he'd be down at the bathroom door.
Thankfully I can keep all the doors closed, but as he can reach all the knobs and knows how to work them, it's time to get covers.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Nietha said...

he doesn't say Nana??