BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh man, it took everything I had not to break down in a massive sobbing heap at school with D today. He just made me so proud, he wasn't shy, and he listened so well.
He said he had a good day, and made a new friend.
I posted pics from today on flickr.
What a day. Tommorow he'll catch the bus to school...I'll drop him at the bus stop and wait for him to get on, then drive down and meet him there so he knows where to go and such. I hope I'll look like I know what I'm doing, and my anxiety over a school bus won't show.
Hunter was pretty lonely for the time when big brother wasn't here b4 he went down for his nap.
It's going to be quite a challenge to get us all onto the school-time schedual of getting up and ready early (I've been lzy and not rushing all summer).
He goes half-day until the 17th, then he'll begin full day. They also have a hot lunch program as well, so when they have that arranged I'll sign him up for it as well.
Oh what a long day today is.

0 thoughtful remarks: