BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's pouring out today.
Woke up this morning thinking it sure is coming down, then passed it off to myself as I lie in bed waking up, as the fan in our room.
The past two mornings I've ended up with both boys in bed with me.
I've almost got the morning routine down pat.
Got Parent Teacher interviews at the school today and tomorrow so D gets out of school early. I'm hoping to get in for one today, but we shall see how it goes.
Went to Parenting Group last night, which was pleasant and enjoyable, as always.
It's amazing to me that I started doing things with the Band run programs in February and I'm just now starting to feel as if I really belong with everyone, and can relate fairly well to them, and never-mind that, but I've found nothing that deters me from wanting to spend time with them all.
That sense that I'm an outsider is no longer there, and I'm on a first name basis with most everyone I come across with the band.
So, by the time I got to the dentists yesterday Hunter's "Eruption Hematoma" had broken, and was no longer there. The dentist did say he was cutting about 5 or 6 teeth though. He recommended Children's Motrin as opposed to Tylenol.
I guess I need to hit the store at some point today.
I really need to start the costumes I have out. I'm nervous about making them because I know they're for the school, and will eventually end up in a play, in front of lots of people. I keep thinking I need to make them overly-well.
We turned the furnace on for the first time this season today.
I need to fold and put away my laundry, cause it's all over the place.
Have Baby Group today, am hoping to go after I pick up D from school. We shall see what becomes of the day.

0 thoughtful remarks: