1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one? Yes. I did it growing up. One day that will be my son. It ain't easy to reject someone so little.
2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? Nope. I don't drink milk.
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? Once, when I first got started on FB, I called this old guy friend I hadn't talked to in 10 years and we chatted for almost two full hours.
4. Whats on your computer desktop background? On my computer (which isn't hooked up to the web) it has this picture:
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? Gawd, how the hell am I supposed to remember that?? The first one I recall seeing was Bambi, but i know there were some before that.
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? Sure
7. Describe heaven. A never ending bar of chocolate, the comfiest bed ever, my personal masseuse who's hands never tire, and plenty of hot showers.
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent? We rented this one place that had mice out the whazoo. I learned real quick how to pack everything in my cupboards into plastic containers. All of our places in Ohio have had Ladybugs.
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? Of course...I could actually still fit cause I'm short enough...
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? I don't have a vehicle at the moment.
11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find? Me? LOL j/k 8 computers, majority of them wired to the web. But that's cause this isn't my house...ask me again next month once I've moved.
12. Do you agree with the death penalty? I don't know the exact clarifications, but no. I don't believe that we should have to pay their full room and board (they should work it off, no retirement), and that they should rot in prison for the rest of their lives. Why give them the easy way out? The victims and their relations live the consequences of the perps actions, so should they.
13. Whats your favorite type of bear? Panda...no, Koala cause I could get all the hugs I want!
14. Where was the last place you went? I went to the Dollar General with the kids. Classy, I know.
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? Only if they had chocolate covered almond or the like.