BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #127


And...here we go!
1. There's no place like home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been pizza.
3. And so I said to the dog bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk would be nice if my allergies didn't act up.
5. I'm making some good news.
6. When all is said and done, it'll have been worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing some obligations, tomorrow my plans include celebrating Mr's Birthday and Sunday, I want to make it to service!

6 thoughtful remarks:

Mariposa said...

Great Fill-ins. Have a great weekend! :-)

Mine is here -> Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins!

Jolene said...

Mm, pizza. Way to make your good news, as I'm waiting for some! Have a great weekend!

Diana_CT said...

Why is that when they have food at a meeting, its alway pizza. I have been having pizza once or twice a week

Americanising Desi said...

it sure wold have been worth it!
and it has been worth it, me being here :)

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/06/friday-free-day-127.html

Jack said...

Happy Birthday to the Mr.! Happy Friday, hope your weekend goes well :)

Janet said...

Hope the Mr. has a fantastic birthday!