BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Half Nekkid Thursday


This week, to continue with my vanilla shots, I'm going to go with this lovely bruise.
I can do stupid things sometimes, I'm not always as brilliant as I think I am. I have all of our furniture & boxes crammed in the two car garage here at my MIL's S/o's house, and last week I needed something. Naturally I dove right in and started climbing around the piles & stacks in search of a much needed item. As I was standing atop my dresser, I stepped back...on to nothing. My foot completely missed the dresser and I fell back into empty air, and onto my table (which was turned sideways). My arms were straight out to the sides of me, and that's what saved me from hitting my floor. My arm, and the left palm of my hand. Both got bruised pretty bad, and this is about 4 days after it happened. Bruises always come in interesting colors...

16 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Ouch sweetie...that had to hurt.

Aimie said...

Oh my gosh! You poor thing! I am so glad you didn't break yourself! Hope you heal quickly :)

Osbasso said...

Wow. You certainly went all out, didn't you? I wear all of my bruises proudly. Unfortunately, I never get any in a fun way...

Chapter Two said...

seriously - me too. I look like I get beaten, but it is by my own gracelessness - not sure how a former dancer can fall flat on nothing!

Kittie Kate said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurt.

Happy HNT!

TentCamper said...

Looks like a good one! I hate when I need something burried in under a buch of other stuff

hamachi15 said...

Vanilla huh? Is that a tease that there's some non-vanilla shots coming?

Anonymous said...

Ohhh owie! I hope that you heal fast!

happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

evocative pic, you really suffered for your art here

Jack said...

Sounds like something I would do! Take care :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Other than that, what's new? ;)

Vixen said...

Ugh...(((you))) I bruise so easily too!

My expressions LIVE said...

Ouch....come here and I will pamper you...xoxoxo

His_Baby_Doll said...

OUCH!!! that is so like me, I'm always bruised...sigh,

Anonymous said...

ouieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
that looks and sounds like it hurt!

LarryG said...

that looks kinda painful mommy.

I am thankful you are ok otherwise!