BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #129



And...here we go!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to challenge their boundaries, rules, and expectations.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person who believes in hope.

3. Eating too much of a good thing is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy taking one step at a time and making the necessary adjustment. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine directions and actually getting there.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt or pepper in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include doing a test pack to find out what size of a moving truck we'll needs and Sunday, I want to Celebrate a decent Father's Day!

1 thoughtful remarks:

Osbasso said...

A test pack? I never have the patience for that. Cram it all, and whatever doesn't fit, cram it harder!