BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Final Day of School


I hate good-byes.
*sighs*
Today was D's last day of school, and I came to the realization that since Cub Scouts is over (except for the Day Camp coming up on the 15th-18-th), and school is out, we won't be seeing our other parents around much anymore, unless we bump into them by accident. Sad. I was really beginning to enjoy their company.
I have to admit, that seeing Promoted to 2nd Grade on his final report card was very satisfying. He makes me so proud :oD

5 thoughtful remarks:

ceecee said...

Awww, just keep in mind that he couldn't have done it without his parents!

the girl in stiletto said...

i hate goodbyes too :( yay to D!! agree with ceecee. without his parents he couldn't have done it. so congrats to you too! :P

Ama said...

I'm sad and happy for you all!

{Diamond} said...

Awww...so bittersweet!

Jolene said...

As awesome as it is to watch them bloom and grow, it's sad at the same time. Sigh.

Congrats on 2nd Grade