BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. What is your least favorite candy bar? Butterfinger in the USA and Aero in Canada

2. If I were to call you, what would you say? Whatcha want schmo?

3. What is your favorite type of leaf? Is this a trick question? a 4 Leaf Clover

4. When was the last time you....
- had sex? With someone or by myself? Last week sometime I believe, for both

- swam in a lake? They don't have lakes in Ohio, and if they do they're too polluted to swim in, so it would've been about 2 years ago when I was last back in BC

- went barefoot outside? Last week

- ate peas? I dunno, last month, I'm more of a Green bean kinda gal

5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating. My Mr, he's the father of both my children. He *sniffle* completes me.
My Step-father, who is more of a father to me than any other one I've had has been. He's never judged me, always listened when I needed him to, and has NEVER turned down a hug from me. I couldn't love him more if he were my biological father. He showed me what it was supposed to be like to have a male figure to look up to, and to be able to trust in men again.

6. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Could be...hey, mom??

7. How often do you clean your toilet? At least once a day. H is still working on that whole potty training business due to our move, and since I don't use those specially sized seats with handles or potty chair, I make sure he has at least a clean seat to sit on.

8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it. Once when I was in my youth I got a really bad sunburn on my nose because I spent an entire day in the water, with no sunblock on my face. Lesson learned. Last week I got a slight sunburn on my shoulders, but it didn't really affect me. I don't burn easy, it would take extremes to make it painful.

9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night? About six, with a break at every 2 hours. Yes, you read that right. I wake up every two hours during the night, whether it be to pee, to blow my nose (stupid allergies), or to go put H back to sleep...I'm up every two hours, sometimes more often.

10 How many hours did you get last night? I caught a break lastnight and went to bed around 11, and didn't roll out (because MIL & Mr are home) until 10am. Course, I DID wake up every two hours. I actually woke up like wide awake at 6am, and I laid there until I went back to sleep, which was shortly after D got up around 7:30.

11. Take a picture of something. Post it. Mr sure was lookin good yesterday when we went out for lunch/dinner...and D actually smiled for this picture!

12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty? Nope

13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you? I actually don't even know the neighbors, I only know they have a big German Shepard named Duke. I'd like to say that I make it a point to introduce myself, but that's a lie. In our old place the lady neighbor knew mine & the kids' names, but I couldn't remember hers for the life of me.

7 thoughtful remarks:

gayle said...

not dropped on, but you fell down a whole flight of stairs, and you got a nasty blood blister on your forehead, so you musta knocked your noggin pretty bad at the bottom.
I wonder if Kim knows that he leaves a trail of????
I never met anyone so accepting, non-judgemental, and kind.

Valerie said...

I hate when I can't remember someone's name. It drives me nuts. Cute picture!!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Congratulations! You win for cleanest toilet!!!!!!!!!

Ria said...

I love aeros!! they are so hard to get here!

Awesome picture

Lana said...

I enjoyed your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice pic!
Lani

Nietha said...

butterfingers are gross but I don't mind aeros

Berleen said...

Is a schmo a good thing or a bad thing? LMAO

I have a tendency to know all the neighborhood dogs by name but have no idea what their owners names are... LOL