BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Half Nekkid Thursday

I'm very happy that I spent so much time archiving such a variety of photos. I've discovered that even with the ability to still take photos I find it distasteful because there isn't anyplace that I can really do it because the majority of walls int this house have a pattern on them, and I don't care for working with patterns. In any event This one was taken during my hat series. Enjoy!

14 thoughtful remarks:

LarryG said...

nice perspective - i like it!

Anonymous said...

the material around your wrist makes the pic more mysterious...photo therapy, gotta love it

hhnt

His_Baby_Doll said...

I love it, the hands the hat....nicely shot

Osbasso said...

Archives are a wonderful thing! Glad you're using them!

Kimberly said...

I love it! Beautiful! HHNT!

Ragtop Day said...

Your photos are really beautiful!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I will never get sick of your photos... Terrific!

ceecee said...

Oooo here is a side of you that I haven't read about ... yet!

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me!! Cept I hate ur pretty face is covered!

Vixen said...

I really, REALLY love this shot. Excellently done!

EE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vixen said...

Doh. Helps if I sign in under the correct name, eh? ;)

BTW, I've chosen you for my weekly feature of Friday Favorites :)

Ashly Star said...

Gorgeous picture. =)

My expressions LIVE said...

I really like this picture....although there has not been a picture that I haven't liked. You always look amazing...xoxoxo