BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #130

ffi

And...here we go!

1. She had a great time watching all of the Michael Jackson videos on TV.

2. I'd like to think that I'd keep a glittery glove by my side, always. But, that's just not my way.

3. I know this: Michael Jackson was one of the most influential people in the world.

4. I am still shocked.

5. These words apply to me: I loved Michael Jackson music, I just didn't know it.

6. Even on the day he passed the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to teaching my children why Michael Jackson was the King of Pop, tomorrow my plans include remembering how lucky I am to be alive and Sunday, I want to have a belated birthday party for Hunter!

5 thoughtful remarks:

Coffee Slut said...

I was never a big fan of his, but he WAS an extremely talented person. What a sad day.

Jack said...

It's hard to believe, isn't it!
Great fill-ins Amber, hope your weekend goes well and Hunter has a very happy birthday :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

He wrote & performed some great music...

Hepburn Hilton said...

I was such a MJ fan, and I love the Billie Jean glow! At least he could pull it off! Hope you have a great weekend!

Amarie said...

You never really realize how influential someone was on your life, until they're gone. How many MJ songs did we grow up listening to? How many dances did we try to imitate? lol

Have a great birthday party and weekend :-).