BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toothaches & Gum Aches & Headaches Oh My!

"Free is all you gotta be
dream dreams no one else can see
sometimes ya wanna run away
but ya never know what might be comin' round your way"
Bryan Adams - On A Day Like Today

Yup, I can't say I didn't know it was coming. Back when we were looking for a new place, I made a dentist appointment with an uber-creepy European dentist with big eyes and a thick accent. I canceled it of course, due to both lack of funds and lack of courage (I can tolerate Dentists, but he was just too much) and never bothered to reschedule.
My mouth has been hurting the last few days, I know whatever was wrong before is worse now. I'm concerned I may loose my tooth...but who knows if I'm being dramatic.

"A-B-C, it's easy as 1-2-3
Simple as do re mi
"
Jackson 5 - A-B-C

I've been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon Non-stop...what fun! I'm all filmy haven't left the house today. Wouldn't mind taking D to see Igor though...I'd shower for that.

"Come on come on get up
I wanna take you
Away from all of this
and what has got you
Lost and feeling down
You just get it off your back,
let it fly away "
54-40 - Casual Viewin'

Watched Igor with Darius tonight and got a small popcorn for myself, where I insisted on eating the whole bag on my left side to avoid that tooth, and now my tongue is raw on that side...how silly.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

make an appointment Amber! No one should be in pain...