BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heartburn Sucks

"I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard
"
Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remember You

I'm frustrated...and it's pent up. Not good, everyone needs stress relief sometime, right?
I have heartburn that's absolutely terrible...yuck, haven't had it this bad since I was pregnant with Darius.
Finished my Status Application, need to make a few phone calls yet, and then I'm done with my obligations for the day. The sewing project I'm working on is wracking my brain more than I though possible, which is rather silly, and it's annoying me, so I'm doing small steps at a time because I hate getting confused about something so simple.
Anyhow, back to the day.
Remind me to blog about Hunter...

0 thoughtful remarks: