BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In's #89

Following in Janet's footsteps, I thought I'd give them a whirl myself.

And...here we go!


1. I enjoy some peace and quiet and a good book.

2. My sanity is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew life would go no matter what happened.

4. Take Darius & Hunter, add a little rain and you end up with lots of dirty towels and clothes.

5. Life has gifted me with an amazing array of a talents and wonderfully supportive family.

6. An un-iterrupted hot bath is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching a movie on the computer with Darius, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to finish my sewing that I started when mom and kim were here!

0 thoughtful remarks: