BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill In's #91



And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. My Birthday, and Halloween are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I wonder how many people read my blog.

3. I rode Top Thrill Dragster and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I tune the world out, and look for myself.

5. At home, playing with Hunter is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for airing out the house, and relaxing with a good book or making a tent to cuddle up with some little special someones to watch The Goonies for the 100th time.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to make another purse, but maybe with a few differneces!

0 thoughtful remarks: