BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Frustrating

"Who's to know if your soul will fade at all?
The one you sold to fool the world"
Seether - Fake It

The other day I went to pull a Pepsi out of the fridge from the bottom shelf on the door. I grabbed it, and went to heft it in my hand when I got the fridge door closed, and it slipped out of my hands. It popped open on impact with the floor spraying Pepsi Foam everywhere in my kitchen. I was so frustrated. I wiped it up, pulled out my Lysol & water in a bowl (I refused to go get my bucket when no one offered to get it for me...LOL), and washed the damned floor right then and there.
Some days my frustration just spills and lathers, just like that stupid can of pepsi.

"I couldn't pick up the pieces
Until I was falling apart"

Amanda Marshall - If I Didn't Have You

Gosh, I wish whatever decision we decided to make wouldn't hurt everyone so, but it's tough not to feel righteous in where we decide to make our home. I almost wish we could just pick up and move to Europe, LOL. I'd love to explore the world until we're able to settle down, but I wonder what that would do to the kids.

"You say yes
I say no
You say stop
And I say go go go!
"
The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye

I wonder how come we don't really ever seem to be on the same page as each other. Each of us has a different goal in mind for what we wish for life to give us.

"You say you wanted more
What if I wanted to break...?
What are you waiting for?
Bury me, bury me
I'm not running from you"
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill

I wish I could just go poof and have everything work out and have everyone happy with the outcome. There's really not much left in the way of options, they keep getting narrower and narrower, but I can't say that I didn't see it coming.

"Never gonna be perfect

(No, never gonna be, never good enough, not for me)
I know I'll feel this way forever
(No, never gonna be, never good enough, not for me)
I know no one will beg to differ"
Mindless Self Indulgence - Pay For It

Had yummy spaghetti for dinner tonight. Was too saucy :o( You ever have one of those days where you crave a certain food, cook it, and then not have it turn out??

"I stand on my own it’s all me
Regardless of whatever they call me
I’m a leader not a follower "
Nelly Furtado - Afraid

What to do...I think I'm gonna avoid it for a bit and bury myself in my book.

0 thoughtful remarks: