BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What To Do?


I'm diggin on my first Incubus love today...Make Yourself. This album came out when I was suffering from my Dissolution from my first husband. This got me through a lot. It's been so long since I've listened to it I forgot how cool it was.

I spent my day yesterday lazing a bout with little H...mainly due to the fact that I was literally woken up every hour the night before. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. Guess that comes with the territory of bed training. I was a walking zombie, completely useless to the human race, other than to serve food, and lay on the floor to play cars.
Anyhow, there was a Ziploc bag of carrots sitting on my counter, as I couldn't fit them into D's lunch box with his food. So, each time I was in the kitchen I snagged myself a couple of carrots and munched away. Then I got a reminder of why I hardly ever eat such big chunks of carrots. I'm chewing away and H says something to me, and when I respond...a chunk of carrot gets lodged in my nasal passage. Yup, the nasal opening in the back of my throat was plugged with, what I'm sure was a tiny piece of carrot, but a piece that felt entirely too big to get lodged anywhere. I spent nearly my entire day snort and sniffling and swallowing, trying to dislodge it, to no avail. My throat was raging by the time D was in bed for the night, and I was sucking on Halls & drinking tea with honey cause I just figured if was going to come out I wasn't going to have anything to do with it by then. Sure enough, when I went to put H to bed, and was laying down, it came out on it's own. Grossed out? Yeah, so was I. Guess I must've needed the extra protein.
When I woke up this morning and caught a glimpse of the outdoors, I spied that we have more than an inch of snow accumulation. This is April Mother Nature, WTF?
I'm alone in the house today, and am debating on heading back to bed (cure that zombie syndrome), getting creative (what should I make?), or cleaning (nothing like getting ready to move. A bit early, yes, but still needs to be done). I'll probably do a mix of all three when I get going...I think I'd like some coffee...

"You'd better not blink or breath
Cause consequence is a bigger word

Than you think

It's bigger than you or me"

Incubus - Consequence

1 thoughtful remarks:

the girl in stiletto said...

incubus always remind me of my younger years. i miss being idle....