BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #121


And...here we go!

1. Apparently there's some sort of swine disease going around (saw it on this morning's yahoo headlines, but didn't read the article).

2. It is a beautiful, warm, breezy, sunny day.

3. 2009 has been fairly trying so far, but that's our norm.

4. We just d/l-ed it and watched it, that was it.

5. For too long I've been struggling with my weight. Starting May 1st, I'm going to do something about it.

6. I am not obsessed with Hugh Jackman's sexy body in X-Men Origins; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stay-up late night with D, tomorrow my plans include packing some and Sunday, I want to putter about and waste my day away!

7 thoughtful remarks:

the girl in stiletto said...

you're not??!! ahahha that's cool. i can enjoy & obsess his yummy naked body all by myself :D

Osbasso said...

You know, I think I might have to start doing this...

LarryG said...

Thanks friend, something for you at my blog!

cheatymoon said...

Great fill-ins. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Enjoy the weather...

Jack said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday :)

Coachdad said...

Love this post... enjoy your Sunday!

Janet said...

I heard about the swine thing Sunday...media's OMGOMGOMGing it. whatevs.

Ooooh, I can't wait to see X-Men Origins!!!