BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #120

ffi
And...here we go!

1. Join me in my cross-country trip, I'd love to meet y'all!

2. Put a little love in your day!

3. Happiness is a nice warm snuggle from a cuddly lil one.

4. Dazed and confused.

5. I'm waiting for D to finish brushing his teeth so I can take him to school.

6. Temptation is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some sewing, tomorrow my plans include kicking the boys out and having some time to myself and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

8 thoughtful remarks:

Aimie said...

sleeping in sounds WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

sounds like my kind of weekend!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You want to meet us? Remember the "temptation" answer! ;)

cheatymoon said...

Have a great weekend!

Diana_CT said...

Led Zeppelin's "Dazed and Confused" brings back so many memories from my college days. :-)

eMelectric said...

Cross-country trip?? I'm in, I'm in! Kicking the boys out, good plan, lol! Enjoy that time to yourself. Happy weekend! :o)

Jack said...

Dazed and confused... story of my life ;)

Hope your weekend goes well and you get to sleep in late on Sunday!

janetfaye said...

I love warm snuggles from my grandchildren.