BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #118

ffi
1. Angel or not, I will have no idea what it is I'm supposed to type here.

2. You can't have me any way you want me, I'm married!

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of it, you little twirp.

4. I always feel like a good stretch after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I sit quietly.

6. Halloween is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another OWL class, tomorrow my plans include relaxing a bit with the boys and Sunday, I want to do some sewing!

7 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

There have been a few FFIs that I felt like yuor #1 :-) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me. can you sew me some socks or something?
hehe

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

#2. That stops you? Wow. You are brave. ;)

Caspette said...

Have a great weekend.

I must admit I do like a stretch too finish off a workout.

Diana_CT said...

My grandmother use to say that I was fill of malarkey

Jack said...

Did you say sewing? Can't wait to see what you make this weekend :)

Janet said...

#5 - me, too!