BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. What color is your front door? Cream, off-white...take your pick.

2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc. I always wanted siblings, and managed to get some aunts/uncles close to my own age so they could possibly have been my siblings and they were enough.

3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? I like monarch's with the orange & black...but blue ones are pretty too!

4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? Nope. Is there a special way to do it?

5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care? Love her, but rarely watch her.

6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? Not really.

7. Hard or soft pillows? Hard

8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard? I don't know where his property line is exactly, so it could be anywhere's from 4-10

9. What was the color of the last car you saw? Dark Blue. The last car I saw was mine. :oD

10. When does your driver's license expire? 2010

11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards. 83:01

12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first? My right.

13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.

I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.

Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.

I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.

Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.

Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?

First of all, stop working for yourself, and get yourself out of the office and into the world. As CEO it must've taken some effort & time to get there. Remind yourself what's great about YOU and stop worrying about trying to find a way to identify yourself with someone else. Do some charity work, involve yourself in organizations with the kind of folks who need your help. Eventually you will find what you're seeking, all good things come to those who wait.

4 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Terrible advice!!

Tell her to find me! I could love an ugly woman just as much as a pretty one!!!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great Thunks! # 9 my answer is 2012 and I put my right leg in first also. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Anonymous said...

You are such a beauty in that hat.

I really enjoying seeing your HNT's!

Happy HNT!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

How did you get aunts & uncles your own age? Did you buy them at a store or was it a mail order thing? :)