BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Thursday Thunks


1. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn...it's still late (as opposed to me usually doing this meme first thing in the morning), I was watching Ghost Hunters...really the only time I eat popcorn anymore.

2. I say the color purple.. what do you think of? Darius. It's his favorite color. I was happy this eve when I asked him which color Band Aid he wanted and out of the colors that's the one he chose. Reminds me of when he was little.

3. Lamps or ceiling lights? Lamps...lots of them. I have bad eye-sight so I like ot be able to have good light with whatever I'm doing. It also helps when you have a toddler fall asleep on you quicker if you can dim the light wherever you are, and still be able to see.

4. What color rabbit is your favorite? The smooth coffee&creme color of brown. No, I've never eaten Rabbit, even if they do look good enough for a nom.

5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do? Check my emergency kit for the needed items, and start hiking.

6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in? Twitter. I stated once that I think if people need to know what you're doing on a moment to moment basis they're stalking you.

7. What do you need right now? My husband.

8. And your most serious injury you've had was....? I cut my arm once when I was about 7 years old (I guess, I can't really recall) We were at my gramma's friends house in Little Fort, and we were collecting eggs. We ran out of egg cartons so I ran back to the house to grab some, and since my hands were full I kicked the screen door open, only I missed the aluminum part at the bottom that I was aiming for and hit the glass instead. It shattered, I slipped & fell, and my foot got jammed under the door. Once I got myself free I felt horribly guilty that I broke the window on the door, and I remember walking away from it (maybe to look for something to clean it up with?) and I felt something tickling my arm. When I looked down I realized that I had sliced my arm open so that a flap was hanging and the tickle was my skin making contact with my skin. The Dr's office was about 35-45 minutes away (depending on how fast the ferry across the river traveled) and I remember panicking and being held on someone's lap while they held a towel around my arm. I held the record at that Dr's office for a long time for the most amount of stitches...the exact number escapes me now.

9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done? I cheated on my first husband to end the relationship.

10. Give us some random fact about you. I'm afraid of the dark.

8 thoughtful remarks:

Coffee Slut said...

Ouch ....that must have hurt like heck!
Great answers! Happy Thursday!

Kimber said...

Ouch!

I don't like the dark either. I freak when the house is all dark and quiet.

Anonymous said...

i can't breathe if the all lights are turned off in the night, so i always leave a small light on...

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I really don't need no stinkin' machine. That arm thing - wow. And your candor on evil was refreshing...

Berleen said...

Yikes! I'm holding my arm in pain... LOL

Janet said...

1. Onion soup from Panera! Just now, it was AWESOME!

2. Whoopie Goldberg

3. Lamps

4. huh? Siamese...

5. Take a nap.

6. I agree with your twitter answer!

7. A GD asiago bagel with light veggie cream cheese from Panera, will someone PLEASE go get it for me??!

8. Ectopic pregnancy

9. Oh, there's just so many!

10. I hate green mint ice cream, but I love white mint ice cream.

Vanniedosa said...

ouch that looks painful...and re ur most evil thing. wow. took guts to say that. kudos ^_^

Ria said...

Ouch - that scar still looks painful! You have an efficient way of disposing of unwanted husbands I must say.